Dust off your Trivial Pursuit Game, it’s time to engage your brain in the strange, meaningless world of trivia. Today is National Trivia Day. Take a break from your work challenges and see if you can stump your co-workers, your kids or your partner. (Where do they come up with these crazy days to celebrate?)
In ancient times, the term “trivia” was appropriated to mean something very new.
Over time, the word “trivia” has come to refer to obscure and arcane bits of dry knowledge as well as nostalgic remembrances of pop culture.
So here we go, let’s see how smart you are (or how much valueless information is hiding in your noggin):
1) In which country did Cheddar Cheese originate?
2) In which city did Starbuck’s coffee originate?
3) “Granny Smith” is a popular type of what food?
4) Which river divides New York and Pennsylvania?
5) In which US state did the first steam locomotive run on rails?
6) Which Pocono bed and breakfast is currently offering a BOGO deal?
Hope you enjoyed my little game. Do you want the answers? Scroll down to the bottom of this post.England, Seattle, apple, Delaware, Pennsylvania (Honesdale to be exact), James Manning House B&B, of course! Hope you’ll check out Cabin Fever and pick a time to stay. (The innkeepers might just join you in a game of Trivial Pursuit!)